Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceeding 03-10-06

B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Tuesday 03 October 2006 19:06 Hadron Quark wrote:
>
>> B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Feel free - go right ahead and do it.
>>>

>> Typical Linux advocate. Why do it once properly and easy to sue when we
>> can do it 20 times badly, and inefficiently and offer "choice"?
>>
>> Give me one, on advantage over the way Mark has done it to the simple
>> "title : link" digest.
>
> No - *you* are the one mouthing off.
> - *you* are the one telling everybody how it "should" be done.
> - get on and do it - we are waiting.

I never offered. My solution was simple : post a digest in the first
place.

As for how it should be done : refer to previous posts.

I really is that easy for anyone with any common sense.

> - we are also waiting for you list of the other approx. 4 "supporters" of
> Roy's news posts, together with your list of "oodles" of people opposed to
> them.

Sure. Live in your dream world. You think people tune into his reposts
of yesterdays news? Those of us with real jobs see it on real web pages.