Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceeding 03-10-06

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 16:42 Hadron Quark wrote:

> B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On Tuesday 03 October 2006 15:06 Hadron Quark wrote:
>>
>>> There have been oodles of posters who have stated their dislike for
>>> Roy's spamming. There have been about 5 supporters of it : and I think
>>> we can guess who they all are. Hint you are one.
>>
>> Would you mind listing them all for us
>
> Yes. Would you list all those that support these posts?

Yes?
You *would* mind listing them?
You don't wish (or can't) substantiate your claim?

You claimed about 5 "supporters", of which you say Peter is one.
The approximately four others are.....?

"oodles" of posters stating their dislike?
10? 20? 100?  1000?

Perhaps you'd like to start with the first 20 or 30?
I'd be fascinated to read your list, and compare it with Peter's "You
recently posted as....." list.