Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceeding 03-10-06

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ Peter KÃhlmann ] on Tuesday 03 October 2006 14:34 \__
>
>> Hadron Quark wrote:

>>> I don't know why he doesn't do it properly if he's going to do it at
>>> all.
>>>
>>> Since it doesn't seem to get through that tinfoil hat of yours, I'll
>>> explain again:
>>>
>>> Hundreds of posters have filtered the "News" posts because they flood the
>>> NG.
>>
>> They did? Really? What posters might that be? Any names? None?
>>
>> Thought so
>>
>> < snip more Hadron drivel >
>
> Thanks, Peter. the way I see it, someone such as yourself is neve
> rude, but

Splutter!!!!!!!! rotfl!!!!!!! bwahahahahahahaha. LOL. Stop!!!!!

> just blunt. If someone is trolling, you'll set him/her stright with a
> goodslap on the wrist, as deserved. This is muchly appreciated!

So there you have it Peter : you are now Oberleutnant of Roy's COLA
first watch deaths head "snip" division. Short blond wig, Leather jacket
and round rim specs are in the post. How does it feel to receive Roy's
thanks? To do his menial dirty work? To be his lackey? Does Mark know?

He much appreciates it!?!?!?!?!?! Does it tickle? **Snigger**.

There have been oodles of posters who have stated their dislike for
Roy's spamming. There have been about 5 supporters of it : and I think
we can guess who they all are. Hint you are one.

--
QOTD:
	"The difference between dark and hard is... it stays dark