Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceeding 03-10-06

Hadron Quark wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
< snip >

> There have been oodles of posters who have stated their dislike for
> Roy's spamming.

Yup. And nearly all of them are wintrolls like you
There's a reason: You guys have problems to counter those posts
So instead you are lying about the numbers of pro/con
Nothing new there, really. You wintrolls constantly lie.

> There have been about 5 supporters of it : and I think
> we can guess who they all are. Hint you are one.

I am certain you have lots and lots of evidence for your claims
--
Some people are incredibly witty AND intelligent AND sexy.
But enough about myself...