Re: Roy Schestowitz: Oh man

Jamie Hart <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hadron Quark wrote:
>> Jamie Hart <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Well then, don't be such a crybaby, the source is there, available for
>>> everyone.  Make your own "journal" if that's what you want.
>>>
>>> Hell, if you knew anything about linux you could even automate it.
>> Typical Linux view : don't do it right, do it again. And again. And
>> again.
>>
> Yes. Choice.

No. Redundant rubbish which muddies the waters.

> You want one thing, I want something else.  the only way for us both
> to be happy is if there's two different versions.

No. The digest would suit you too since you get to see the advocacy.

>> No, I wont do it : I can for go Roy's links - they are all available on
>> the originating sites.
>>
> Then killfile them and stop whining like a little baby.

I have. Which means I dont get to see the advocacy : same as many others
who have filtered them.

>> Yes, I would appreciate a decent journal - but I certainly wont do one
>> to repeat Roy's spamming of this NG. If Roy posted a journal there would
>> be no issue.
>
> Yes there would, because some people want individual messages.

Only the FUDMeisters who openly state that its a good thing to flood the
NH in order to squash trolls.

--
"And spellchecker won;t help." : Roy Schwestowitz from comp.os.linux.advocacy.