Re: [News] 500 MHz AMD/Linux Computer Smaller Than a Matchbox

__/ [ ed ] on Sunday 03 September 2006 09:10 \__

> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 18:23:37 +0100
>
>> Is it Kylie that you keep so close to your wares? *smile*
>
> That's a Kylie calendar that I got via a secret santa thing at work. I
> still don't know who got that for me. I don't know why they thought I'd
> want it. It served it's purpose during 2005 :).

My boss in an older job had a Kylie calendar up on the wall. Very
distracting.

http://www.schestowitz.com/Family_Photos/Webcam/2006/01/08012006/pict001.ppm.jpg

http://www.schestowitz.com/Family_Photos/Webcam/2006/01/08012006/pict001.ppm.jpg

>> It's the dining table, by the way. I only use my home computer while I
>> eat.
>
> Least you have a window seat :)

I've lost the view though. I'm now facing a building. it's like getting a
seat near the wing, only worse.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reclaim your workstation - install GNU/Linux today
Cpu(s):  18.9% user,   2.7% system,   0.9% nice,  77.5% idle