Re: COLA Stats 10 Sep 2006

  • Subject: Re: COLA Stats 10 Sep 2006
  • From: "Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz" <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:02:09 -0300
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  In <ci4ct3-ib6.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>, on 09/10/2006
   at 02:58 AM, rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Roy Culley) said:

>I'm glad you realise that those pissed of with Roy's posts are, in
>the main, trolls.

Or idiots. But the intersection is most definitely not null. I've also
noticed that those attacking him soon give me cause to add them to my
twit list, unrelated to their vendetta.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
reply to spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx