Re: COLA Stats 10 Sep 2006

  • Subject: Re: COLA Stats 10 Sep 2006
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:52:17 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 11 September 2006 09:35 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> __/ [ William Poaster ] on Sunday 10 September 2006 13:29 \__
>>
>>> This message was posted on Usenet, NOT JLAforums, & on  Sun, 10 Sep 2006

>>> Top of the stats again, Roy S! Well done, keep it up. :-)
>>
>> *smile* Thanks, I'll try. No real interferences on the horizon, but the
>> volume will be hard to sustain when the undergrads return next week
>> (Freshers' Week). I need to help getting newcomers connected (my daytime
>> job).
>>

> Perhaps some others might help?  I did note that we've had submissions
> from one or two others - perhaps I should add some stats to the digest?

I think I might ask my Supervisor to slow things down and have me work part
time. I'll be seeing him tomorrow. The only other alternatives are to give
up the gym (occupies about 15 hours a week), or lose some sleep. But that
affects the ability to focus...

And it's not because of COLA, but because of the general workload online.