Re: [News] GPL Wins in German Court

  • Subject: Re: [News] GPL Wins in German Court
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:59:48 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 11 September 2006 09:44 \__

http://news.com.com/2061-10795_3-6113453.html?part=rss&tag=6113453&subj=news

> Of course, I'm sure that Erik will be back, claiming that it's never
> been upheld in a court :-)

He reads all of this. If he shuts up, he puts up.

No veto.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Double your drive space - delete Windows"
Tasks: 140 total,   2 running, 137 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie