Re: i try pclinext bigboy i lik e

  • Subject: Re: i try pclinext bigboy i lik e
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 09:38:48 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ wondumgi@xxxxxxxxxxx ] on Saturday 30 September 2006 06:49 \__

> thak you for help me with linext. i have frend help me ang get me cd
> and we instal it.  pc linext daddy or somthig. we like! almost everting
> works.  we still figure out internat and hot make cd. how to mak hot
> cd?? but ok, i use ti and tell more! thx!  plese no dum dum joke

Hi there,

Glad to hear that you got PCLinuxOS BigDaddy installed. It is known to work
quite well with a variety of hardware and it contains plenty of what you
will need... just needs some exploration of the programs, options, tools,
etc.

In order to burn a CD you will need to locate the program that is used for
this. I don't know if PCLinuxOS comes with K3b or some other program, but
it's worth having a look at the menus or installing the necessary program if
none is available. You can search the Web to discover a whole big bunch of
free programs that achieve this.

http://www.xcdroast.org/

http://www.k3b.org/

No jokes this time, but I suggest you try newsgroups that involve less
skepticism. If you ask this question in alt.os.linux, alt.linux, or
comp.os.linux.misc, for example, you will get good answers without much
'noise' and "dum dum jokes" as you refer to them.

Hope it helps,