Re: [News] An Unpopular O/S Celerbrates Half a Decade of Misery

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Monday 25 September 2006 09:52 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/r474d
>
> This is one of the best articles I've read in a while, and one for the
> bookmarks. My brief reading convinced me this is one of the most
> poignant descriptions of XP so far. I'd rank it up there with "Why I
> hate Microsoft".

I put it on a Wiki for a friend of mine to see. He's 76 and he recently tried
Ubuntu after I had sent him an article from the same author.

Also see:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A34978-2003Aug23?language=printer

        Microsoft Windows: Insecure by Design