Re: Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source

On Apr 8, 12:33 pm, Maverick <S...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tim Smith wrote:

> > The story he linked to is about a company that tried a PHP-based CRM,
> > and is dumping that to move to a .NET-based CRM.  Yet Roy says in the
> > subject line "Company Dumps .NET Software".
>
> And  you obviously are lying as well.  It is based on OpenSource.
>
> What part of OpenSource do you not understand, timmy the liar?

What I find amsuing is no one seems to be parsing the headline
correctly:

Open source SplendidCRM a sweet alternative for ".Net-centric" SAAS
provider

The ".NET-Centrict" refers to the SAAS provider - not SplendidCRM.  In
other words, splendidCRM was a sweet alternative for Promero - a ".net-
centric" saas provider.

--
Tom Shelton