Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 09:41:44 -0500, AB wrote:

>>> I didn't read the whole article, but I looked at the headline and the closing
>>> paragraphs. Erik is nitpicking here, but I'll admit I was unintentionally
>>> inaccurate. Lying is /deliberate/. What happened here was /accidental/. And
>>> it happens in every news site every now and then, even in Groklaw.
>>
>> You mean, you didn't actually read the article at all, yet choose to
>> comment on it anyway.  If, as you claimed, you had read the closing
>> paragraphs (plural) you would have seen:
>
> What comments did he make about it?

The subject line, for one.

> Three strikes, Erik. Your crying "wolf" is one of the most pathetic
> tools you've been weilding to debase and discredit yourself.

Except that as  far as I can see, Erik is right. And while it was probably
not done out of a deliberate desire to mislead, that doesn't make it any
less inaccurate and wrong. *That's* why I've suggested Roy should be more
descriminate in his postings, thereby avoiding mistakes like this. Even if
he isn't a liar, it can easily make him look like one to the less
well-disposed.

Are you really so bent on attacking Erik that you ignore the facts?

--
Kier