Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 15:46:19 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Because the Roybot is interested in getting his name in lights. Quantity
>>
>> First, never forget the person at the other end of the line is as human as
>> you. He's not 'the Roybot'. Second, unless you can read his mind, you
>> really don't know *what* his motive is. But of course, you assume the
>> worst one.
>
> Kier - don't be so prissy. One can glean information form the facts at
> hand. And the Roybot constantly lies and misrepresents. He has an
> agenda. And that agenda is to reflect badly on MS and proprietary SW
> regardless how inaccurate pr vile his slander is-

Again, calling him 'the Roybot' does nothing to help the situation. And
exactly what 'facts' are you talking about? He posts a lot, in lots of
forums, etc. Big deal. That's presumably because he's interested in that
kind of thing. Evidently, he's pasionate about Linux and FOSS in general.
Wish I had a tenth of that much energy and enthusiasm for anything these
days. That enthusiasm may have led him too often into folly, but that's
what kids are like.

And he doesn't, as far as I can see, 'constantly lie and misrepresent'.
Sometimes, yes, and that is occasionally due to carelessness.

>>> over quality. His almost insane hatred for anything proprietary drives
>>> him to lie, slur and misrepresent at every opportunity. If he *did*
>>> spend more time bigging up Linux as opposed to digging out slurs against
>>> Microsoft then his behaviour would not be so "vile and disgusting".
>>
>> Frankly, your behaviour is hardly anything to crow about. All you do is
>> sling insults and act like you're superior to everyone else. You don't
>
> I dont "act superior". If I come across as "superior" its because
> generally I will only argue a corner from strength. Sorry if that is
> "arrogant" to you.

Bullshit. You show every sign of assuming you're always right, but you
aren't always right.

>> appear to be the least bit interested in encouraging goood advocacy
>> habits.
>
> Clearly bullshit as any quick glance to any Linux group outside of here
> will reveal. What i don't advocate are lies and untruths. You don't like
> them either I thought?

No, I don't. And I don't know anything whatever about your behaviour
outside of here. In COLA, you show little sign of wishing to encourage
good advocacy habits.

>>> The Roybot might even be a script. This reply to you should make it
>>> clear why:

>>> The Roybot seems to be programmed to state the bleeding obvious at every
>>> opportunity and yet phrase it was if it were some deep, thinking
>>> masterpiece of modern thinking. Notice above as it tries to educate you
>>> as to why the lies and vile, disgusting, misrepresentations are there.
>>
>> Educate me? Please, don't be stupid. He's as entitled as anyone to state
>> his opinions and make a case for his point of view. There's no law that
>> says he has to be original or non-obvious. You're the one who thinks
>> exaggerations are okay, anyway.
>
> What "point of view"? What are you talking about? Did my point clear
> your bows? Has Roy successfully blinded you to his techniques be merely
> saying

Please don't talk bollocks. You keep on about vile lies disgusting
misrepresentations, yet some of his views are hardly unique to him. Yes,
some people actually do think MS is as bad as that. I don't necessarily
agree. But others do.

> "You can never avoid accidents altgother, but you can reduce their
> frequency."
> ????
>

>> Calling him 'Roybot' is completely unhelpful. Why don't you try making
>> some polite suggestions as to how he could improve his posts, rather than
>> simply name-calling? Or is that totally beyond you?
>
> Grow up you prissy little jobsworth. I did make some suggestions : stop
> telling lies and misrepresenting other peoples hard work. Post
> less. Post accurately.

Insulting him while you do that is hardly going to encourage him to listen
to you. Ever thought of that? Calling me a prissy little jobsworth does
nothing to advance your point of view either. Slinging silly names is
easy. Can you come up with anything more constructive?

--
Kier