Re: As Time Goes By, Far Fewer People Want Windows Vista

"nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Is Roy such a person?  I have no idea.  I do know, however, that if
>> Linux ever does take over the desktop, it wont be through the efforts
>> of the people who sat silent on the sidelines believing that nothing
>> will ever change.
>>
>> Keep posting, Roy.  Many of us appreciate it.
>

> Thanks for the analysis, your thoughts are close to mine but
> articulated much better.  I will add this, that Roy is almost always
> polite, even under extreme provocation.  His detractors, on the other
> hand, do not hesitate to stoop to vile vulgarities in their ridicule
> of him (Hadron Quark) or to the crudest forms of personal attacks (our

What vile vulgarities have I perpetrated? Come on - I'm waiting. Or is
it you doing just that?

I think Roy is a spammer and a liar. Nothing more. And I can point to
evidence of both. Now you do your duty and point out my vile vulgarities
towards Roy.

> anonymous, untraceable, name-shifting poster, commonly attributed to
> flatfish, whose most recent incarnation is "Lintard advocate").
>
> It seems pretty obvious to me that Roy is an idealist, as is Pamela
> Jones.  It's amazing how many trolls here think that the only thing
> that could ever motivate people is money.  Perhaps no wonder, since
> they themselves are complete minions of the Microsoft money machine.

And Roy is taking education of the British Educational system. Your
point is?

--
They are most deceived that trusteth most in themselves.