Re: As Time Goes By, Far Fewer People Want Windows Vista

"nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> What vile vulgarities have I perpetrated? Come on - I'm waiting. Or is
>> it you doing just that?
>>
>> I think Roy is a spammer and a liar. Nothing more. And I can point to
>> evidence of both. Now you do your duty and point out my vile vulgarities
>> towards Roy.
>>

> I'm going to give you one example,
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/469b1df6d5175bb2/74c5dfde93703609?lnk=st&q=&rnum=3&hl=en#74c5dfde93703609
>
> in which you say (in reference to Roy),
>
> "But, Roy, if you can suck your own cock, thats pretty
> impressive for a computer nerd - most cant even bend down enough to
> tie
> up their shoelaces. "

How was that an attack on Roy? I didnt even bring the subject up.

> pretty typical of the way you use crude contempt to attack people.
> And while I'm at it, here's what you said about me (in the same post):
>
> "I have supported it? WTF are you talking about you asslicking
> weasel?"

Yes, as you twisted the facts as you are doing now. I thknk you will
find I give quid pro quo.

> And that's the only one I'm going to give you, because you owe me an
> apology before I'm going to engage with you any further.  Besides,
> everyone who reads this newsgroup knows that what I'm saying about
> your vile attacks on other people is true.  And they also know that I

No. You and the gang maintain that. As I have said before : repeating
lies does not make them true.

> have not done this to anyone on this newsgroup, so your accusation
> that it is just me doing that is
> a bald-faced, brazen insult to the truth.

Just you? Methinks you take yourself too seriously.

--
They are most deceived that trusteth most in themselves.