[News] Vista Shows Linux Strengths; Mac Sales Up 30%

Are you serious? They call that [Windows Vista] an operating system?

,----[ Quote ]
| Vista validates my feelings towards GNOME, Linux, and our community.
| We are rocking in our world, and it shows.
|
| [....]
|
| I didn?t mean for this post to turn into a Vista review, so I'll
| stop before I become too irate. I had some other more important
| updates to write about, but I'll save that for another post. GNOME rocks.
`----

http://abock.org/2007/04/18/are-you-serious-they-call-that-an-operating-system/

Can't count 'sales' of Linux, so here's the latest from those who can keep
track:

Apple's Mac sales rock-steady in Q1 despite Vista launch

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/07/04/18/apples_mac_sales_rock_steady_despite_vista.html