Re: [News] Second Life Goes Fully Open Source (Server Side As Well)

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2007/04/linden_lab_to_o.html

> Nice move.
>
> I've yet to experience this phenomenon personally, but from various
> GooTube videos I've seen, it looks intriguing.

It's actually kinda' fun. The only downside is... if you like it, you'll
never have enough free time to play...

On one of my visits, I was flying around, just to see how high I could get,
before bumping the limits and... I ran into a blimp. Not just any old
blimp, but a high tech kind of thing that someone obviously spent a great
deal of time building. It was the best, as far as exploring, that I ever
had in Second Life...

Maybe when I retire I'll have more time to play there...

Cheers.

--

Jerry McBride