Re: [News] Another Microsoft MVP Angry at Microsoft, Vista

[H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Scott Bellware [MVP]: Microsoft is No Longer Software Company...
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Microsoft simply isn't in the business of making software anymore.
>> | It's only in the business of being in business.  Pretending to be
>> | a software company is just a front.
>> |
>> | Oh to be president of the board for just one day...
>> |
>> | I'm trying to get a free PDF printer installed on Vista...
>> | What was I thinking?  Everyone knows that this kind of functionality
>> | is only available in some distant future science fiction version of
>> | Vista... or Windows XP.  I think I'm about to become a lover of
>> | antiques... or Macs.
>> `----
>>
>> http://codebetter.com/blogs/scott.bellware/archive/2007/04/17/161949.aspx
>>
>> I think the 'Men in Black' story shows us that Microsoft has become a
>> movement, a religion.
>
> Oh Microsoft *are* a software company, they're just not developers;
> they're *resellers*, or more precisely, predatory harvesters of other
> companies software and ideas.
>
> I guess that MVP ain't so "valuable" any more, eh? Maybe MS should come
> up with a new acronym, like MDP (Most Disgruntled Professional).

How about:
	MVP     - Microsoft's Vanishing Professionals
are enviously looking for
	ALE     - Admiring Linux Experiences
and wanting
	HELP    - High Energy Linux Professionals
in order to be top
	HOLE    - Heavy On Linux Excitement
whilst standing
	TALL    - Trying A Linux LiveCD
because all they need is some
	HOPE    - Happy Opensource Programming Experiences