Re: [News] Another Microsoft MVP Angry at Microsoft, Vista

> Scott Bellware [MVP]: Microsoft is No Longer Software Company...
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Microsoft simply isn't in the business of making software anymore.
> | It's only in the business of being in business.  Pretending to be
> | a software company is just a front.
> |
> | Oh to be president of the board for just one day...
> |
> | I'm trying to get a free PDF printer installed on Vista...
> | What was I thinking?  Everyone knows that this kind of functionality
> | is only available in some distant future science fiction version of
> | Vista... or Windows XP.  I think I'm about to become a lover of
> | antiques... or Macs.
> `----
>
> http://codebetter.com/blogs/scott.bellware/archive/2007/04/17/161949.aspx
>
> I think the 'Men in Black' story shows us that Microsoft has become a
> movement, a religion.

Oh Microsoft *are* a software company, they're just not developers;
they're *resellers*, or more precisely, predatory harvesters of other
companies software and ideas.

I guess that MVP ain't so "valuable" any more, eh? Maybe MS should come
up with a new acronym, like MDP (Most Disgruntled Professional).

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| I found [Vista] to be a dangerously unstable operating system,
| which has caused me to lose data ... unfortunately this product
| is unfit for any user. - [H]ardOCP, <http://tinyurl.com/3bpfs2>
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
 10:44:28 up 1 day,  8:16,  2 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.17, 0.22