Roy Posts 200, Impotent Shills "Counter" ONE! Cracks Me UP!!!

  • Subject: Roy Posts 200, Impotent Shills "Counter" ONE! Cracks Me UP!!!
  • From: flyer <flyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 01:03:23 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Just LOOK at the postings -- that means you too lurkers, and then tell
your friends the new news on the block about Linux scraping the face off
of windows.

Watching the poor little weasles attempt to counter this constant flood
of Linux grabbing zone after zone is excellent comparative study, for if
one reads what they have to say -- essentially nothing, merely wordy
vacuous tripe -- then it becomes apparent that their only strategy is
noise, however inneffective, and mere hoping that putting in a wordy but
meaningless appearance will somehow alleviate the riptide sucking at the
guts of microfluff.

Win is running on years of OLD INERTIA -- admittedly alot of it. That is
an important factor to acknowledge, for it explains WHY MS still hangs
around like persistent lice.

Old installations that no one is boosting to vista, but instead remaining
on hardware while users are LISTENING to report after report after report
of how shoddy vista is.

It must be horrible! How to counter 200 solid Linux Adoption Posts with a
bunch of empty foul shill air devoid of any true content.

There is no good news about win to post! Only forum after forum filled
with queries on how to repair smoking boxes on which some poor dupe
managed to actually get some MS crap installed:

"Hey Pete, I tried to play a CD on vista and my keyboard exploded!"

Many of the posts are almost literally that bad.

Watching these feeble attempts to counter the surge of Linux adoption
news is useful for measuring the frantic state in which MS is now
scrambling to do anything at all it can to salvage something, but
salvaging sewage seems like a bad idea to me.

Vista users are beginning to wonder W H Y they paid so much to upgrade
hardware so vista could degrade that very same hardware at the behest of
a psychotic microsoft.

Isn't that a good one -- pay out the nose to "upgrade" to vista so MS can
then disable the new hardware!

The more zero content regurgitation the shills spew out, the more
apparent it is they are devoid of anything valid to say.

Let them spew, it is making our point in spades.