Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System

  • Subject: Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System
  • From: Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:19:40 -0600
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • References: <4137595.KndCL4nHZe@schestowitz.com> <1qe3r85rjrzo3.dlg@funkenbusch.com> <1632956.SDjpqu7RBD@schestowitz.com> <mtf1f4-dsj.ln1@ellandroad.demon.co.uk> <6sxek84zxbo0.dlg@funkenbusch.com> <25udnU6RvqMPer3bnZ2dnUVZ_o3inZ2d@comcast.com> <pan.2007.04.14.15.17.11.722008@tiscali.co.uk> <83a7f4-na9.ln1@news.harry.net> <2325993.N6EEQRLWmA@schestowitz.com> <reply_in_group-37A7EB.11134014042007@news.supernews.com> <dL6dnfG4kbGirLzbnZ2dnUVZ_rDinZ2d@bresnan.com> <87odlplonj.fsf@gmail.com> <pN6dnW2zLs2e_L_bnZ2dnUVZ_orinZ2d@bresnan.com> <87irbx4k7w.fsf@gmail.com>
Hadron Quark wrote:

Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hadron Quark wrote:

Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Tim Smith wrote:

In article <2325993.N6EEQRLWmA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

As I said before, the trolls nitpick and find any excuse now to attach labels
to my name. Check carefully before you take the troll's word because they
try to poison people's minds.

Well, if you would take the time to be accurate, and if you would
stop repeating stories after you are shown they are wrong, then
there wouldn't be any mistakes to nitpick.

So it is just you then, the nitpicker, eh?

You should study the feedback on your Digg comments--you could learn
a lot, and greatly improve yourself.

You should follow your own advice, boi.

Yes, I know you think you just get dug down because a vast army of
shills is following you around, nailing all your comments.  Think
about that for a moment--if that was why your comments get buried,
it would apply to all of your comments.

It sure looks like you are a shill. Why do you follow him around? Did he give you a bone?

However, an examination of your comments on Digg shows that the ones
on stories that are not popular are only dug down a small amount, if
at all.  It is on the stories that get popular that you get those
spectacular -50 scores.

That means that it is not the shills doing it.  It is the general
Digg population that dislikes your comments.  Figure out why, and
fix that, and you'll also improve your stories here.

So says timmy without any proof of accusation.

Please try to think. The proof is in the Digg statistics you buffoon.

Ah, your adhominem attacks won't do you any good. All it does is

Asking someone to look into Digg is an "ad hominem" attack?
Sure. Whatever.

You called me a buffoon. That is what is known as an adhominem attack. It is when you run out of any real reasons and use that as a last resort.

make you look more foolish or desperate.  So, did Roy also throw you a
bone?

Throw me a bone? Sorry?

Is that why you follow him around?

Try better than that. I have Roybot very low on the agenda in my
newsreader. I only see when someone (rarely) bothers to reply to him.

I see that Timmy and Erik respond when they somehow get tweaked by one of the articles he posts.
Seeing that you use Linux and Emacs, why are you in attack mode?