Re: Ethical problems for Larry Qualig, proven liar.

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Sunday 15 April 2007 20:37 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Kier ] on Sunday 15 April 2007 14:46 \__

>>> True. It's a pity, because he was a good poster when he first came here,
>>> and he showed a lot of enthusiasm towards Linux. COLA needs diversity.
>>
>> Him and I had friendly (and long) chats. It's like some kind of monster
>> took over his mind at some stage. If he stays here, I really hope he'll
>> change his ways. The old Larry was polite and even sophisticated.
>>

> What strange universe have you both changed to?
> Larry got extremely impolite very soon. Apart from being a clueless cretin
> (his "Msg-ID" lunacy, for example), where he attacked everyone who tried to
> educate him how utterly wrong he were. And he has never been anywhere
> near "polite" since then

Thanks, Peter. You know better than me because you've been around for longer.
I remember having arguments with regulars here, saying that Larry shouldn't
be labelled a troll. At the time, maybe he was on medication because he
seemed quite polite and friendly.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: slippery when dry. You have been warned.
Swap:  1036184k total,   293012k used,   743172k free,    53352k cached