Re: [News] Opera 9.2 Released, Includes Innovative Features (Screenshots Tour)

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, [H]omer
<spam@xxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:58:10 +0100
<3252f4-uuj.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>> [It's not Free/open source, but it's cross platform (even BSD!)]
>>
>> [Opera] 9.2 Ready for the world!
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | 9.2 is not only an important update with bug fixes and the new Speed
>> | Dial functionality, it's also a milestone in spreading Opera to new
>> | users around the world: Opera 9.2 for Windows ships with 31 languages
>> `----
>>
>> http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/2007/04/11/9-2-ready-for-the-world
>
> I wonder if they'll ever fix their "TE Request-Header" bug that
> essentially prohibits Opera users from browsing my site?

This appears to only be an issue if one uses certain plugins:

http://neosmart.net/blog/2006/opera-patch-for-bad-behavior/

I for one am having no problems browsing slated.org using
Opera, but I don't have this plugin.  (Or is this an issue
with the site having this plugin?)  I've not tried anything
fancy, though, like posting responses.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  Because vaporware only goes so far.