[News] Opera 9.2 Released, Includes Innovative Features (Screenshots Tour)

[It's not Free/open source, but it's cross platform (even BSD!)]

[Opera] 9.2 Ready for the world!

,----[ Quote ]
| 9.2 is not only an important update with bug fixes and the new Speed
| Dial functionality, it's also a milestone in spreading Opera to new
| users around the world: Opera 9.2 for Windows ships with 31 languages
`----

http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/2007/04/11/9-2-ready-for-the-world

Quick Little Tour of Opera's New Speed Dial

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/15232