Re: Microsoft Uses 'Reboot Hell' Against Its Volunteers

nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx came up with this when s/he headbutted the
keyboard a moment ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/robertpeston/2007/02/an_open_...http://tinyurl.com/2tlc8

> What gets me is the incredible stinginess of this!  What a way to say
> thanks for beta testing!  Why would anyone do it for them?  I wouldn't.

Dunno about you lot, but I for one will be welcoming former Microsoft Beta
testers to the world of open standards and libreware. :)
--
Spanking brand new high end desktop computer: Â1700
Spanking brand new colour laser printer/scanner/copier/fax: Â600