Re: forked tongues at Redmond ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Saturday 21 April 2007 17:50 \__

> on 21/04/07 12:33 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> What is the great sin here? Can anyone explain? Please?
>
> They are fuding Excel on OS/2 while their own tech people say the have
> comparible performance. They are also telling Lotus they are more
> committed to OS/2 than to Windows while gates and ballmer trash it in
> public. In other words they say any amount of disinformation as long as
> it furthers the current context.

Thanks. I didn't read this carefully. Speaking of "gates and ballmer
trash[ing] it in public"...

"A glimse, to inspire your confidence in senior management, about how we
develop stratagy" [bill rolls vodeo of BillG and SteveB in a VW Golf -
take-off on the VW commercial - with the "da, da, da" sound track.

Bill plays with a little doll, Steve and Bill make strange hand motions,
they find a Sun machine in a garbage pile at the curb side, load it into
their car, later smells, they dump it.]

http://www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/6000/PX06262.pdf

Doesn't that remind you of a  throwing a 6-foot tall *ahem* platic bag down
the river?

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "The only source is Open Source"
  6:00pm  up 6 days 17:28,  4 users,  load average: 0.41, 0.47, 0.43