Re: [News] The "Fake Steve Jobs" Blogger Busted, Turns Out to Be Forbes' Microsoft Shill (Dan Lyons)

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 07 August 2007 17:48 : \____

>> ____/ 7 on Monday 06 August 2007 22:16 : \____

>>> BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!!
>>>
>>> There are *NO* real Micoshaft Corporation supporters out there.
>>> All the dum dums that come out in support for Micoshaft are fully
>>> paid up bum boys willing able and and ready to be rent boys
>>> for Micoshaft Corporation.
>>>
>>> And when they get discovered, the big roar of laughter goes out again.
>>>
>>> How many more I wonder.
>>
>> I wonder if somebody will sue. If you know Daniel Lyons and his history
>> (never mind his anti-Linus posts in this blog), then there's a strong case.
>> The guy is an Editor at Forbes, mind you (not very active recently), and the
>> agenda of that publication shows. Lyons, much like Forbes, is nothing but a
>> Microsoft shill (and probably a shill for other corporate agandae).
>>

> I think it does illustrate something which has become very clear here
> over the last year or so during which we've been having News postings
> and Digests, that Forbes are very very much pro-Microsoft.
>
> The News and Digests have thrown up all kinds of interesting trends,
> once the information is gathered together and shown in the right way.
> Clearly, a lot of corporate interests have been relying on hiding these
> kinds of things, or relying on the news 'dieing down', but it doesn't
> need to, if interested people are willing to keep the flag flying.

And to think that Forbes still premits this man to cover Linux stories.

Do you know what headline he used on November 2nd (Microsoft/Novell deal)?

"Microsoft Linux"

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Did anyone see my lost carrier?"
Mem:    515500k total,   444852k used,    70648k free,     6592k buffers