Re: Bill Gates Buys Media, Media Attacks Microsoft Rival with FUD

____/ High Plains Thumper on Saturday 11 August 2007 20:09 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> John Bailo on Saturday:

>>> Who reads paper news any more?
>>
>> Most people do. Those who use the Internet /regularly/ are
>> still a a minority.
>
> What I find interesting in the slashdot article is the ad just
> below it.  It states, "State Government Says Linux Was Too Big a
> Risk", another FUD ad by Microsoft.

Yes, I saw this before and these government people were criticised for
embracing and helping Big Lie tactics (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie ).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I blame God for making me an atheist"