Re: BoycottNovell.com - Authorities take official action against lies from Roy Schestowitz and shut down the site.

Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Besides, you guys are straining so hard to take a slap at Mark you're
> going to get a hernia, diverticulitis, or bust a blood vessel.

My sentiments exactly.  I think a few people around here need to find
a more constructive hobby.  All this negative energy being put into
personal attacks can't be good for their digestion.

Thad