Re: BoycottNovell.com - Authorities take official action against lies from Roy Schestowitz and shut down the site.

* flatfish fired off this tart reply:

>>> Interesting - you get a warning for being popular?  Amazing...
>>
>>Someone want to explain to Mark how bandwidth works?
>
> Mark thinks everything on earth should be given away for free.
> No contracts.
> No patents.
> No proprietary information.

No advertising?

No usage of the existing infrastructure?

Besides, you guys are straining so hard to take a slap at Mark you're
going to get a hernia, diverticulitis, or bust a blood vessel.

--
Tux rox!