Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

____/ Sinister Midget on Sunday 02 December 2007 20:27 : \____

> On 2007-12-02, jeanzotwo@xxxxxxxxx <jeanzotwo@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> Well I screwed up, forgot to log in again before posting this.  This
>> is nessuno, I was setting up a gmail account for my wife to get her
>> off hotmail. Now I'll have to create a new one, to avoid this one
>> collecting garbage from wintrolls.
>
> I use a real one. If the trolls are bothering me with it, they must be
> into penis enlargement and lotteries. Either way, it nearly all goes
> into the spambox (it misses one every couple of months, and only 2
> false positives in the last couple of years). I delete it a couple of 3
> times a day. But I could just let it go because it's deleted by googoo
> after awhile, and I'm already allocated more than 5G.

I have two accounts registered with Google (r@ and newsgroups@ ). I'm sometimes
logged in with the wrong account when I use it for viewing  (with various
flags). Shit happens.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: the buttocks is the largest muscle
Swap:  1510068k total,   373776k used,  1136292k free,    66076k cached