Re: Bill Gates Says Everyone Copies Microsoft

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 13 December 2007 08:01 : \____

> I.e. Microsoft do nothing, wait for others to do it, then assimilate,
> integrate, and dominate

That pretty much sums it up. The next stage happens to be already in my sig
(that expires/rotates in 5 minutes).

Microsoft loves competition.
"We need to slaughter Novell before they get stronger….If you’re going to kill
someone, there isn’t much reason to get all worked up about it and angry. You
just pull the trigger. Any discussions beforehand are a waste of time. We need
to smile at Novell while we pull the trigger."
                --Jim Allchin, Platform Group Vice President