[News] Three Failure of Vista: Retention, Security, Automated Installation

Better Than PC

,----[ Quote ]
| A few days ago, I tried to upgrade to WINDOWS VISTA on my
| two years old pc, but it was
| a completely nightmare: my pc (PIII Windows XP) can't support
| that OS and
| -i don't know why- just erased all my stuff.
|
| Now, everytime I try to start Windows, screen frozes after
| three minutes, and my old pc... well, just can't work.
`----

http://betterthanpc.com/

I'm not sure it's real, so judge for yourselves.

Wow: Microsoft's Windows Vista already hacked

,----[ Quote ]
| "The marketing propaganda touting Microsoft's new Vista operating
| system as 'the most secure version of Windows yet' has done nothing
| to stop both white and black hat hackers from discovering Vista
| vulnerabilities. Unless you simply enjoy acting as an experimental
| Microsoft guinea pig, it's best to wait before trying to run Windows
| Vista," Dave Moore reports for The Norman Transcript.
`----

http://www.macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/wow_microsofts_windows_vista_already_hacked/

Microsoft removed the WAIK download ? better wait with Vista roll out

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://4sysops.com/archives/microsoft-removed-the-waik-download-%E2%80%93-better-wait-with-vista-roll-out/