Re: Tech Journalist Can't Even Install Ubuntu Linux? Ubuntu Linux SUCKS!

  • Subject: Re: Tech Journalist Can't Even Install Ubuntu Linux? Ubuntu Linux SUCKS!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 06:38:29 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Wednesday 21 February 2007 17:56 \__

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, John Locke
> <johnlocke98513@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:26:15 -0800
> <f10pt254t4tjk56llhh4calqqfab8gbh7k@xxxxxxx>:
>> On 20 Feb 2007 09:46:27 -0800, royschestowitz@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>>>Here we go again :(
>>>So much for Linux *killing* Microsoft Vista.
>>>

>> My nine year old niece installed Ubuntu by herself. My 75 year old
>> uncle installed Ununtu with no problems. My mother and wife are using
>> Ubuntu...no problems. I might give the cat a shot at it.
>>
>> So what is the problem here ????
>>

> The problem is that Microsoft is running scared. :-)
> Can't be too careful when billions of dollars of revenue
> per year are at stake...

And it shows.

Microsoft profit on slide

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,21109542%5E15306%5E%5Enbv%5E,00.html

--
                ~~ With compliments

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Somebody, give this politician a wedgie"
roy      pts/4                         Wed Feb 21 11:30 - 11:31  (00:01)