Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Still Loathed (Digest)

After takin' a swig o' grog, anon@xxxxxxxx belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> says:
>> Linonut on Sunday 29 July 2007 02:54
>>> anon@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> Can we dispense with the immature silliness in the attribution
> lines?

Why?

After takin' a swig o' grog, anon@xxxxxxxx belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>>> I get it now.  You are a Microsoft bot.  Well, not really.  No
>>> bot would insert so many cover-your-ass provisos into its
>>> statements.
>
> Can you give us an example of a so-called "cover-your-ass provisos"
> in the above statements?  Or is this just name-calling?

"if" --> "cover your ass"

>>People who prefer not to identify themselves pretty much tell you
>>what they are worth and what they think their posts are worth.
>
> Well, our name is Ron Matthews, if that is your complaint.  Simply
> do a google search on cordially, as always, and you'll have our
> name.

"Our"?

You seem to be yet another poster who adopts a stuffy, polite manner,
while emitting insinuations and patronization, not to mention some real
hokum.

--
Tux rox!