Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

On 2007-07-28, Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Linux advocacy needs people who lie?  For example:
>
><http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_frm/thread/
> ab5d29de8a28d6f0/>
>
> Explain how that was good for Linux advocacy.

You guys are cherry picking posts to suit your
POV.
It looks like he was overzealous in the initial
numbers that he claimed.
However, the basic point that MS is shilling
in groups and spreading FUD seems to be true.

Here's another example Roy gave later in the thread:

http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/01/0413212&from=rss

In the scheme of things I feel Roy's massive number of
good posts far outshine the marginal ones.
Nobody is perfect.