Re: [News] [Rival] Further Investigation Reveals More Serious Problems in Windows Vista

____/ John Locke on Sunday 22 July 2007 19:34 : \____

> On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 11:30:19 +0100, "[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:
>>
>>> Microsoft 'silently' restores root certificates that users distrust
>>> and remove
>>
>>Gotta keep that NSA back door open, haven't they?
> Yes. another good reason not ot trust Microsoft.

I spotted the following some hours ago and it has just hit Slashdot.

United States Government Online Watchdogs? Part of the war on terror?

| Is there anyone in the abandonia community with a US based connection who is
| experiencing this watchdog behavior? Are any foreign Vista users experiencing
| similar attacks from their own countries ministries and governing agencies?"
`----

http://www.whitedust.net/news/3984/United_States_Government_Online_Watchdogs?_Part_of_the_war_on_terror?.../

Posted to COLA as a thread an hour ago, along with supporting references. It's
nice to have so much evidence to show those who are naive enough to trust
Microsoft (or their army of astroturfers which denies this and at times called
me a "liar").

All secrets are shallow. Communication exposes all that conspiracy.

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison, Stalin.
Thanks for tuning in.