Re: Freedom of access to government documents

spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Y'know what might be amusing?
> If someone from a 100% linux shop phones the BSA and said that every
> machine in their company was using software not licensed to microsoft (in
> order to trigger a visit), then install a single windows machine in a
> cupboard somewhere, install a few games on it (all perfectly legal)...

A more productive approach would be to have a Linux desktop running on a
machine that the Microsoft sales people can see when they visit.  I've
heard of businesses doing this to encourage the Microsofties to give a
better discount on the software licence costs.

Peter