Re: [Opinion] Much Ado About Microsoft's Surface Computer

__/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 03 June 2007 16:37 \__

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> __/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 03 June 2007 14:55 \__
>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:

>>> Who needs to be a child? It's an excellent cartoon.
>>> Shares a lot, humour-wise, with dangermouse.
>
>> Didn't watch it either, but I listen to Dangermouse (he makes some music
>> freely available now).
>
> Erm....

I don't know if his Web site still offers those 4 tracks that it used to make
available, but a quick search brings use MS|Net:

http://music.download.com/dangermouse/3600-8543_32-100641117.html

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Lions are like hippie tigers"
  3:20am  up 36 days 11:42,  9 users,  load average: 0.31, 0.32, 0.54