Re: [News] [Linux] Thousands More Linux Desktops in South African Schools

____/ Maverick on Friday 29 June 2007 21:17 : \____

> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> In article <5167132.z5sp3jaMFo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>I think the name is wrong. This is Tim:
>>>
>>>http://digg.com/users/harlowsmonkeys
>>>
>>>I'm ~80% it's Tim Smith. He replied to about 100 comments of mine (sometimes
>>>f**kwit replies, sometime discrediting the person, not the comment) and the
>>>content strongly suggested it was a Tim nym (hey, it rhymes!).
>>

>> I thought you would have learned your lesson on lying about Digg content
>> after the pwnage you suffered over your Rod Trent claims.  Do you really
>> need me to dig up all my comments that have been replies to your
>> comments, and show that you are lying in your characterization of them?

So you *are* harlowsmonkeys.

>> Your definition of "f**kwit reply" seems to be "a reply that points out
>> an error in your comment, or a contradiction with positions you've taken
>> in other comments".  If you don't want those kinds of replies, you could
>> consider stopping making errors, and taking consistent positions.
>>

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Isn't that just too bad.  Ever heard of free
> speech, or are you one of the liberal communists that is against freedom
> of speech?

Freedom of speech is one thing, but you never run naked in a church. The trolls
have no place in a Linux forum, no matter what they say. You never walk over
to your neighbour's laws to take a wee. That's what you have a loo for.
Introducinggg.... the Windows advocacy group -- USENET's loo.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Ballmer O/S - so furious it may crash