Re: [News] The Role of the Desktop is Decreasing (and the Big Chance for Linux)

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Tuesday 06 March 2007 12:28 \__

> Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
>
>> I'm on the edge of kfiling everything from aieo.org.  There really
>> doesn't seem to be anything of value coming from there.  I suppose you
>> could do it by the posting-host hash, but I don't know enough about aieo
>> to know whether it would be truly effective or not.  Anyone know?
>
> Dunno. I've culled everything from Aioe.org for months. Don't think I've
> ever seen any genuine advocacy come from that server.

Advocates stand behind what they say, so they tend to have an identity, be it
a name, a Web site, or a real E-mail address. Aioe.org is all about
anonymity (Google gives away IP, as well as some other details, unless
proxied), so expect flames to come from there.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Vista: Windows XP with bling-bling, nothing else
  5:00am  up 43 days  5:18,  7 users,  load average: 1.09, 0.74, 0.79