[News] GPL Networking Software Beats Proprietary; Invoices Made Easy in Linux (Also GPL)

Network and IT management platforms (and the GPL software beats HP and IBM)

,----[ Quote ]
| GOLD AWARD:   OpenNMS
|
| The open source OpenNMS takes home the gold award in our network
| and IT management platforms category. The network management system
| was designed as a replacement for more expensive commercial products.
| It periodically checks that services are available, isolates problems,
| collects performance information, and helps resolve outages. And it's
| free.
`----

http://searchnetworking.techtarget.com/productsOfTheYearCategory/0,294802,sid7_tax306257_ayr2007,00.html
http://tinyurl.com/2jxbdr

Open Source foes like to pretend that Linux cannot handle finance. So here's
something to abolish the myth.

Make invoices easy with Simple Invoices

,----[ Quote ]
`----