Re: [News] Microsoft-friendly Analyst (IDC) Predicts Nintendo Will Beat Microsoft

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Saturday 03 March 2007 20:39 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Tussle ahead, but Wii will come out on top says IDC
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>
>> I have collected some links to show you that IDC is just following orders
>> of wealthy companies (notably Microsoft) and delivers biased results,
>> which are often incomplete, _by design_.
>
> Microsoft doesn't care about winning with the XBOX360.  It just doesn't
> want to lose to Sony and it's Linux based PS/3.
>
> To me, the Wii is a "spoiler" for Sony -- a cheesy, low grade product with
> one big "hook" to take away from PS/3 sales.   Microsoft, of course, does
> not want a Linux supercomputer in the living room and will do anything,
> including sabotaging it's own 360 product in favor of the Wii, to prevent
> that.

Bill Gates has openly stated that only the Wii is a threat to Microsoft. Of
course, this statement had business decisions in mind.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYsxaMyFV2Y http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNb7gPA1JFk
Tasks: 129 total,   1 running, 124 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie