[News] Mockup of a Simplified Beryl Settings Manager

Creating a Sane Beryl Settings Manager

,----[ Quote ]
| As with everything in life, usually the simplest or middle ground
| solutions are the best. I take that same point of view in technology
| too, so hopefully others will agree with me too.
`----

http://osnews.com/story.php/17520/Creating-a-Sane-Beryl-Settings-Manager/

Related:

Bring on the bling with Beryl: a look at a new Linux window manager

| Jaw-dropping 3D desktop effects first came to the Linux desktop by way
| of the Novell sponsored Compiz effort which got started over a year ago.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/os/beryl-bling.ars

Beryl: Eye Candy For the Linux Desktop

,----[ Quote ]