[News] IE7 Still Tortures Web Developers

IE7 still creating problems for developers?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://devthought.com/ie7-still-creating-problems-for-developers/

`----

http://edge-op.org/iowa/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/2000/PX02991.pdf

CLARION CALL: IE 7 Not Ready For Prime Time

,----[ Quote ]
| Either leave your dog at home, or make sure it's trained better
| before inviting it into my house to make a mess on my carpet.
`----

http://saunderslog.com/2006/10/18/clarion-call-ie-7-not-ready-for-prime-time/

IE7 Web Developers Nightmare

,----[ Quote ]
| IE7 is a night mare for most of the developers that try to comply
| with standards for crossbrowsing.
| I recently needed to rewrite a web site so it works on firefox too...
| the surprising element was that when testing the new and the old site
| on IE7 I found out that many things does not function as expected and
| "not function as expected" isn't the right word for it, it was more
| a question of working at all.
`----

http://it-gears.blogspot.com/2007/01/ie7-nightmare-for-web-developers.html

Why Microsoft Expression Web redefines irony

,----[ Quote ]
| Expression is Microsoft's suite of web development tools slated to
| replace the wonderful application known as Front Page. A quick visit
| to the site for this tool yields a fairly typical Microsoft webpage.
|
| [...]
|
| WHOA! Did they not even listen to their own marketing garbage? 144
| Errors! No DocType? Are you kidding me?
|
| [...]
|
| Bravo to our good friends at Microsoft for setting such a great example
| and leading the masses to a more standards compliant internet! (and
| for giving web standards geeks something to hate on).
`----

http://shifteleven.com/articles/2006/11/16/why-microsoft-expression-web-redefines-irony

Wake up and smell the IE7!

,----[ Quote ]