Re: [News] In the Proprietary World, Everybody is Assumed to Be Criminal

[H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>> ORG to enlighten music industry on DRM's limitations
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Hogge is upfront about the group's starting position, saying she'd
>> | be very surpised if they managed to come up with a workable model
>> | for DRM. "DRM is not good for consumers, let alone being a good
>> | way of implementing copyright law."
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/13/drm_demystify/
>
> Yes, a much less bigoted piece than the Inquirer's kiddy produced. I
> think I'm just going to stick to El Reg from now on, until the other
> team purge their dead wood.

I'm a *big* fan of the Register.  They can be a little acid at times,
but rather than with an effort at honest reporting than the
plain sensationalism or brown-nosing that so many publications do.