Re: [News] Apple Fails to Understand Open Source, Microsoft Brutally Fights It

__/ [ Rick ] on Friday 23 March 2007 14:38 \__

> John A. Bailo wrote:
>> Rick wrote:
>>
>>> Apple makes consumer products that people like, and it generates profit
>>> for Apple, yet idiots like Bailo blasts Apple for it.
>>
>> I think Apple is like Disney...it has this core audience of followers who
>> will buy anything the company makes.
>>
>> I simply like Warner Brothers.   Mbeep!  Mbeep!
>>

> How do you explain all the iPod buyers that had never bought anything
> from Apple before?

The costs are decent, but it's mainly cattle effect and hype. Design and good
quality help, so I'll give them credit for that.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | GNU is Not Universal (begin recursion)
  3:05pm  up 11 days 23:08,  6 users,  load average: 0.44, 0.54, 0.52