Re: OMG ... a Microsoft MVP that tells the truth!

__/ [ JimR ] on Wednesday 21 March 2007 16:53 \__

http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/blade/2007/02/28/vista-even-the-experts-are-giving-up-on-it/

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/blade/2007/02/28/vista-even-the-experts-are-giving-up-on-it/

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: who ownZ you tod4y?
  9:05pm  up 10 days  5:08,  8 users,  load average: 1.12, 0.46, 0.26