Re: [News] [Rival] Vista's Mail Client Already Dead?

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Wednesday 09 May 2007 17:02 \__

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9018858&source=rss_news50

>>> Brace for an onslaught of .dat attachments in your Inbox.
>>
>> Or set your filters, keeping that stuff away from the Inbox...?
>>

> Oh goody.  More dangerous emails.  :-P  Can't a body surf
> the Web and read email anymore without having to deal with
> adware, schmaltzware, spyware, goofware, and malware?
>
> (I'm going to make a real good curmudgeon when I retire.
> *If* I retire. :-) )

:-)

I'm sure you'll always find time for poetic posts. As for bizarre E-mails, I
am fortunate to have just a few of them. They get funnelled elsewhere
because they are usually just spam or pointless information that's being
circulated at work.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Swap:  1036184k total,   176708k used,   859476k free,   272820k cached